The ICMGP2015 Exhibition is open to any company/organization, which may seek an opportunity to promote one’s experience, programs, products and services through operating commercial and/or non-commercial booths at the Congress. The Exhibition will take place in 3F/5F, ICC Jeju and the allotment of booths will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Download the application form from the website and send it to the Secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com
) or fax (+82-2-579-2662) by April 30
||3F/5F, International Convention Center Jeju
||6㎡(H 3m x D 2m x H 2.5m)
||- Detailed exhibition manual and information
- Two exhibitor staff registration packages
(Each exhibitor staff registration package includes a name badge which can access to
scientific program, Opening ceremony, Opening reception, Closing ceremony, LAA, Coffee
Break and ticket for Program book)
* The above schedule is subject to change under circumstance
||Provision of exhibition space
||6㎡(H 3m x D 2m x H 2.5m)
Shell Scheme Booth Specification
- Prefabricated Shell Scheme Booth
- Company Name Fascia
- One Information Desk / One Chair
- 1 Electricity Supply(1kw)
- 3 Spotlights(100w)
- 1 Power Outlet(220V)
- 1 Fluorescent Light(40w)
* It is up to the exhibitor to decorate the inside of the booth. However, installation of heavy items is prohibited.
* It is prohibited to use pins, nails or staples to hang panels or frames on booth walls.
1. Please submit the exhibition application to the Conference Secretariat
) or Fax(02-579-2662)
2. All payments should be transferred to the following bank account by NO LATER THAN April 15, 2015
(Conference Secretariat will send you the remittance invoice after confirming your complete payment.
BANK NAME : HANA BANK
Account No. : 166-910001-38138.
Account Holder Name : KOSEHT
SWIFT CODE : HNBNKRSE
BANK ADDRESS : 46, OPAESAN-RO, SEONGBUK-GU, SEOUL
3. After completing the payment, please send the receipt to the secretariat in order to confirm your payment.
* All bank charges (exhibitor side bank charge / intermediary bank charge /secretariat side bank charge) must be
borne by the delegate and should not be deducted from the total amount remitted.
* All bank transfer must be clearly marked with the name. Otherwise, please let the secretariat know
* A copy of remittance receipt should be faxed or emailed to the Secretariat
(Fax: +82-2-579-2662 /E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* When difference between remittance sent and amount received due to bank transfer fee, participants are
required to pay the difference on-site(Korea)
Cancellation of exhibit space must be made in writing to the secretariat. Any refund will not be allowed once payment is done.