- Oral presentation will be take place on the 3rd and 4th floor of ICC Jeju from June 15 to 19.The conference will have laptops which operated by Microsoft Window®. Only Power Point (ppt, pptx) will be available as presentation file. As there will be no device for Mac, it is highly recommended that avoiding Keynote or other software based on Mac OS.
- You will not be able to load your presentation in the room that you are presenting. In the Speaker Ready Room you can preview your presentation on the conference Windows computers and make minor adjustments as needed. Presenter's will not be able to use their own laptops. All presentation files will be deleted from the conference computers at the conclusion of each session.
- Files only can be transferred by flash memory/drives. To prevent blocking by firewall, we don’t recommend using online transfer including e-mail and cloud. Please turn in your file(s) at the Speaker Ready Room at least 1 day before your scheduled presentation.
※ Speaker Ready Room operating hours:
- Your presentation has been allocated a total of 15 minutes in the conference program, and at least two-three minutes of this time should be reserved for questions and comments from the audience. So please kindly be noticed thatyour oral presentation should not exceed 13 minutes, and the time schedule will be strictly followed.
To maximize the quality and clarity of your presentation, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Use 4:3 horizontal position (landscape orientation) for all slides. Material arranged vertically may exceed the height of the screen.
- Please ensure that you are using standard installed system fonts. Novelty or other downloaded fonts will not be supported.
- Lettering and numbering must be readable from the back of the room. Therefore, it is recommended text should not exceed 8 lines per slide.
- Avoid the use of embedded Microsoft "objects" (e.g., Excel graphs) that may be linked to external files and website.
For further inquiries, please contact ICMGP 2015 Secretariat at email@example.com