Online Abstract Submission
- Open for Abstract Submission : November 1, 2014
- Close of Abstract Submission : January 18, 2015
- Notice of Abstract Acceptance : February 15, 2015
Abstract Submission Overview
- Abstracts must be submitted via the conference website (abstracts will not be accepted by mail, fax or e-mail).
- You must create a user account prior to abstract submission.
- There is a submission fee of USD35.00 per abstract.
- Abstracts will not be considered unless the abstract submission fee has been paid.
- Only one oral presentation per presenting/lead author will be accepted. Multiple poster presentations are acceptable. Exceptionally, an invited speaker of a special session can also be selected as an oral speaker in one of general session by reviewing the abstracts.
- The Scientific Steering Committee will review all submitted abstracts. They reserve the right to change the format of presentations (i.e. from oral to poster, or the reverse) to suit the needs of the technical program.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of midnight (23:59 KST local time) on January 18, 2015.
Abstract Submission Instructions & Deadlines
We recommend preparing your abstract(s) in a word processor first and then cutting-and-pasting the text directly into the abstract submission form in the Edit Abstract section. Please have your presentation title, abstract text, and co-author information ready before logging into the abstract submission website.
Abstracts will be limited in length to 400 words. Note that exact word count may vary among word processing platforms once pasted into the abstract submission template. Please double-check the formatting of any special symbols or fonts in your abstract when you enter the text in the online submission template. The abstract template allows you to include special characters and text formatting in your abstract.
The abstract submission deadline is midnight (23:59 KST) on January 18, 2015. For scheduling to be completed in a timely manner, all submissions must be received by this date. The submission site will close at this time.
Abstract Submission Requirements
A submission fee of USD35 is required for each abstract. This fee is non-refundable, and must be paid by a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Payment for each abstract is required once the participant completes the abstract submission form. You may complete the abstract and save it to your profile prior to payment; however, the status of your submission will remain "In Progress" until your payment is complete. Once you have completed your payment, the status of your abstract will change to “Paid / Pending Review”
Should you need to make edits to your submitted abstract you may do so until the submission deadline of on January 18, 2015
. To edit your abstract click the Edit Abstract button in the Review Abstract tab.
Only one oral presentation per presenting/lead author will be accepted. Each participant can submit multiple poster presentations. Posters are strongly encouraged and will play an important role in this meeting. Please note that it may be necessary to accept for poster presentation some abstracts submitted for oral presentation and, likewise, those who submit abstracts for poster presentation may be asked to make an oral presentation. Exceptionally, an invited speaker of a special session can also be selected as an oral speaker in one of general session by reviewing the abstracts.
To assist the organizing committee in assigning your abstract to an appropriate session, please use the drop down tabs in the abstract submission section to select your first and second choices for General Sessions. These choices must be indicated for your abstract to be considered. While every attempt will be made to accommodate your session requests, the committee cannot guarantee your abstract will be placed in any of the sessions chosen. Abstracts will be assigned and scheduled to suit the requirements of the overall scientific program and, therefore, final placement is solely at the discretion of the Scientific Steering Committee.
Corresponding authors will receive an e-mail confirmation when their account for abstract submission is created, and will also receive a receipt via e-mail confirming that their abstract submission fee has been paid. This fee will show up on your credit card statement as Agenda Managers, Inc. The corresponding author will be notified of the status of their abstract by February 15, 2015 and if accepted, their assigned session and presentation format. It is the responsibility of corresponding authors to notify co-authors of the status of the submitted abstract. Accepted abstracts will be posted on the website after the schedule for the scientific program has been finalized.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by April 15, 2015, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the ICMGP 2015 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.